CAMS School of Nursing is an extraordinary expert preparing organization for young ladies from the Bankura locale who are keen on entering a generously compensated and quickly developing field. Alumni from the school reliably rank in the best level of the West Bengal Nursing Council's state level examinations, with three of the main nine spots going to CAMS Nursing understudies in 2016.
In organization with CAMS College, the CAMS Nursing understudies increase special access to hands on preparing in a wide scope of restorative fields. From country human services to crisis medication, pediatrics to working theater, CAMS School of Nursing gets ready future attendants to exceed expectations in the territory of their advantage.
Consistently thirty medical caretakers move on from CAMS Nursing School and enter the social insurance industry. All in all, they are having a constructive outcome on lives the whole way across West Bengal and our country INDIA.
DETAILS OF GNM (GENERAL NURSING & MIDWIFERY)
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively. For ANM/ LHV. There is no age bar.
- Minimum education:
10+2 class passed or its equivalent preferably with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects with aggregrate of 45% marks.
Those who have cleared 10+2 vocational ANM course (revised after 2001) from the School recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
ANM training i.e. 10+1 O years training should also have passed +2 or its equivalent examination.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Behavioral Science
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing I (including Pharmacology)
- Medical Surgical Nursing II (Specialties)
- Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Computer Education
- Midwifery and Gynecology
- Community Health Nursing II
- Paediatric Nursing
- Education Methods & Media for teaching in practice of Nursing
- Introduction to Research
- Professional Trends & Adjustment
- Administration and Ward Management
DURATION OF THE COURSE
The Diploma course in General Nursing and Midwifery shall be of three years and six months duration.